Want to enter Indonesia during this pandemic?
Get your B211A Evisa now!
SIMPLE and EASY, everything goes online and no need to go to the Indonesian Embassy
The B211A E-visa is a visa that will allow you to visit Indonesia and stay for 60 days, this visa can be extended 4 times with 30 days of each extension.
However, due to Covid-19 regulations, this visa only can be used for foreigner who have a business purpose to visit Indonesia, such as:
- Social and humanitarian work
- Counseling, visiting exhibitions and seminars
- Training for work etc.
- Business negotiation
- Buying goods, closing agreements on land or house/apartments
- Investigating business opportunities
Easy Online Application!
What are the documents / information needed to apply online for this E-visa?
- A sponsor letter, a sponsor must be a Indonesia local company or company
- The relevant data of the sponsor (company documents or KTP if private person)
- A quality scanned colored copy of the passport cover
- A quality scanned colored copy of the biodata page of the passport (validity ≥ 18 months)
- Bank Statement with a minimum balance of USD 10,000 or equivalent amount in another currency. To show you can support you stay when in Indonesia.
- Health certificate from a local doctor of your country (but in English) stating that you’re in a good health and fit to fly and to travel
- A statement letter (1) saying that you will do a mandatory self-isolation or undertake a medical treatment at a designated health facility by Indonesian government on your own expense, when a PCR check upon arrival shows you have Covid-19
- A statement letter (2) that you can and will be monitored during the quarantine of self-isolation in accordance with the health protocol and provisions of law and regulations
- A statement letter (3) about possible medical treatment at your own expenses if contracted with Covid-19 during your stay in Indonesia or present a solid travel insurance
- A health / travel insurance
- A personal e-mail and telephone number
- An intended address in Indonesia
How long is the process? If your sponsor is accepted and you managed to obtain the online-visa account 5 to 10 working days.
When you managed the online E-visa process, you deserve to come to Indonesia. Then, to travel to Indonesia, you need to follow the international Covid-19 protocol and:
Arrange a negative Swab test or PCR 3 days (In English) before your trip to Indonesia
Download Health Alert Card (E-HAC) Download the application here: ( https://inahac.kemkes.go.id )
Be sure to download and fill out before you depart to Indonesia, as it saves you filling out a number of documents in Indonesia when you arrive.
Easy and simple we said, yes if you are accurate, patient, handy with online applications and the use of mobile phones, laptops, scanners. If not use an agent like THE PERMIT HOUSE.
Let your agent assist you and make you trip to Indonesia a piece of cake. We arrange the sponsor and take care of all uploading and most of the documents.
THE EVISA PROCESS:
B211A E-Visa Process Indonesia
With The Permit House as your agent and arranging your sponsor!
Still confused? Just give us a call, send a WA message, or send an email!
What are you waiting for?
APPLY YOUR E-VISA NOW send us the passport, health certificate and statements and fill out your personal data here.
IDR. 6.500.000 (USD 450 or equivalent exchange rate) including telex approval, E-visa and sponsorship (AND GUIDANCE). No further costs. Buy a ticket, follow Covid-19 protocol and come to Indonesia. Handling time 2-5 working days.
If you don’t need an quick and smooth handling, apply without a time frame. Costs IDR. 4.500.000 or USD 300. Handling time From 15 working days up!
(Note: though we do our utmost to get you your visa as soon as possible, we cannot guarantee any time frame. The pandemic forces governments to act on ever changing prevailing circumstances, that may also affect the issuance of visas. Be aware of this when starting and during the process)