Contact us now!

The Temporary Stay Permit or KITAS are primarily intended for people who want to visit family members living in Indonesia, including spouses who have the right to live with their partners for life. The most common group using the Kitas, however, are expatriates working in Indonesia.

The Permit House specialises in dealing with this process for all expatriates, from securing the required government documents allowing them to work, to registering them with the applicable central and local government agencies. A Kitas can be issued for a few days, 3 months, 6 months or a year.