Though the Kitas, IMTA and MERP are the most well-known permits that must be obtained, there are a number of civil registrations and documents that expatriates must process for a full and complete legal stay in Indonesia, including identity cards and drivers’ licenses. The Permit House can source the following documents:

  • National police registration card (SKLD)
  • Local police registration (STM
  • Population registration certificate (SKPPS)
  • Certificate of residence (SKTT)
  • Indonesian Identity card (KTP)
  • Report at the Central registry (Lapor Keberadaan)
  • Tax registration card (NPWP)
  • Indonesian driver’s license (SIM) (please be advised that insurance companies will pay claims without a valid SIM)